Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I upload pics at 3 am, he downloads pics at 4 am.

After the pleasant Christmas Day buffet with Uncle, I went home tired, surfed the net and checked my mails.  Then I chatted with my sisters on line and stalked some friends' Christmas photos.  Finally at 3 am I remembered to post the Buffet pictures because I know Uncle will be waiting for them.

At 3 a.m. I hastily selected some picture and uploaded them on Facebook, then I hit the sack.

The next night, I went to Uncle's house for his daughter's graduation celebration.  I was busy photographing the food and Pauline while he waited patiently for me....



Here he is :Sir Richard waiting with an envelope of stuff in his hand to pass it  to me (what's inside?)



His daughter says he got up at 4 a.m., saw my piccies on FB and downloaded them to make these!!!
So that he could pass them to me when I came for the dinner!
She herself has not seen them!



He reprinted all the pictures and compiled it into a booklet


then he blew up the group picture and laminated it
(His toys are the pc, the laminating machine, the printer, binding machine etc.etc!!)



then he dug up an old black n white of his favourite sister, my mum, and he enlarged and laminated that too
I am the undesized and undergrown girl in the centre (my big sis,me and small bro are all one year apart but they outgrow me, even youngest sister in Mum's arms looks like my size!)



If my mum was his favourite sister, that makes me his favourite niece right? he he  he ..btw I am so short you cannot see me in this cropped picture!

Isn't what Uncle has done such a touching gesture? He got up at 4 to download the pictures I nearly forgot to post!!!

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

U must upload high quality pix so that when he prints its clearer! Or pass him CDs or thumbdrives la

MK Loo said...

papa says it is very clear, 5 megapixels of it, bec I never shrink picture size.

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHAHAHAH u never shrink! I wonder how long it took to upload! But good la, he printed good quality =)