Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Las Vegas Wedding

My nephew who is based in the US for quite a number of years decided to take the plunge before the tiger roars in. He chose Las Vegas The Little Chapel to get married in and his bride: Ingrid from Northern China.


This is my nephew who I remembered as a gregarious little boy who followed me everywhere because I had no children then. This is his sister (the Olympian that I featured earlier) and the both of them would always come into my room to chit chat and the first thing they did was to spritz Evian water on their faces. (my freebie that if they don't use, no one else uses!) I love the way they squeezed their eyes closed and crinkled their noses while Evian mountain water is sprayed on their chubby cheeks!!! Sooooo cute!









We witnessed the ceremony via cable...



There they are, making a grand entrance, I have not seen my nephew since he was on the threshold of  young adulthood.


Now he looks so serious and matured, no longer the little boy that I knew.


The kindly priest gave a lot of fatherly advice.



















Congratulations, Nephew, take care of each other.

No comments: