Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Slide outside the School Office

The  headmaster set up two "monitors" (I don't know what to call them) outside the school office and it plays stills of teachers who have contributed in one way or another to the glory of the school.  Wonder of wonders, my picture is one of them!!! I waited patiently till my 2 minute of fame came up and used my hand phone to capture the image......

this graph shows the excellent results of the school

ha ha ha! this shows me receiving an award on Teacher's Day for writing!!!

Incidentally this picture is also in the school website, posted by the HM.

3 comments:

Jasper Bong said...

Congratulations, teacher!

MK Loo said...

ha ha ...thanks!....quite long ago liao.....in May 2009

Sue Lin said...

Hahhaha so funny the way u wait for the slides and then use ur phone to take pix! My mommy!