Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 Events in a Day

11th February was a busy day for me.
I had 3 events on that day.

 In the morning, I went for my  school's cross country. My station was at the above school, which was my 3rd school in Kuala Lumpur. I have not been there for nearly 20 years, although I pass by it everyday.
 Still the same, with more blocks and colours.....nostalgic for me because it was here I became the Afternoon supervisor.
 The students running, it must have been a long way from Queen's!
 My upper sixers on duty with me.
 In the afternoon, I went to this house for a Cheras School Reunion (the above school)...my old colleagues of 20 years ago....see below, we try to meet every Chinese New Year at Fung's house
 Nice garden setting for a Yee Sang feast! Will do a longer post soon!
 That night, our line dance group went for a housewarming at Cheras Heights (Yu Lek)
Her house underwent a fantastic makeover and we bought her this Italian marble vase from Ricardo.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Oi, dont repeat same lines and same pictures so many times laaaaa

MK Loo said...

Ok lah .... I delete or change the pics lah... Or try not to use same pics next time lo !!!!