Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

We love Vietnam XOXO


Hi peeps!!!
Did u miss me?
Was away in Vietnam 
from 13 - 16 March 2012
so no posts for that duration!!!
Meanwhile, having just got back
with a ton of photos to sieve through;
I present to you some lovely pics sent to me by Veitnam Airlines, here
my mode of transport there.



 Damn!, leggy and luscious looking models, they make the picture nice just BY STANDING there!!!

 We also walked up this gangplank, but we did not look so diva-ish and paparazzi- ready!!

 No, we did not "do" any mountain tribes, we only did Ho Chi Minh city the 3 days we were there.












 I loved the sawn off stumpy look of the stools, wish I had a chance to sit on one too!









 She made the wilderness look magazine worthy.







Watch out for my pictures and write up on my trip to Vietnam!!!!

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

So nice! I wish i was as tall n leggy as them and have someone to organize my wardrobe, do makeup and take shots of me like that!!!