Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The War

These two award-winning photos are the most famous pictures ever taken in photo journalism.
They tell in a thousand words the atrocities of a war that changed the world forever.

the grimace frozen before his brains are blown off, shot at point blank at close range



One morning, when we were teenagers, we opened the newspapers and saw this picture.
Words cannot describe the thoughts that ran through our mind.
Words cannot describe the horror that they ran from.
Words cannot describe how the world can ever run away from the reality of chemical warfare.


(I have bought another Google account to continue posting on my blog, and in this account, I can only post one picture at a time, unlike my previous one where I can upload multiple pics at one time....so I am a bit slow, pls bear with me!!!)



No comments: