Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Last Cross Country Duty Today 16 March 2013

Today is Cross Country and it will be my last!

 Awesome!!! Can you see the photographer on top taking photos?
He is Ahmad Mustaqim from 5 Science.
The girls below are leading the "senamrobic" dance.
 limbering up with some stretching exercises.
 Izzati, Atiqah, Lean Yee and me
 with my Form 6 girls
 Since it is my last, they gave me an "easy" task...which is to give the 
cards with the numbers to the Class A girls (Form 4, 5 and 6)
 it was a long wait, so we hammed it up for the camera
 The programme says: "Merentas Desa, 16 Mac 2012"
 with Pn Sharifah and Pn Nor Alia, the 2 From 6 teachers
 they're here!!! I have to rum after them to give the cards...or rather
they come to my post...
 Wow!! she is No 1, she is an athlete
 we are now down to the last card...No 20 (PA) or Perempuan Class A
or Girls Category A
 At last!!! She is the last! No 20!!!
My job is done!!!

So is hers!!! The time keeper!  
All the other boys and children have already got their numbers and time recorded, except No 20, because this category is usually the last to arrive!
WE HAD FUN today!!
We work together well!

No comments: