Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nigeria and Ugandan Email Scams from my inbox

Hajah Noraihan from the Ugandan consulate....


wants to stay in touch


Ann Griselda from Nigeria wants to give me S500.000 from Google





 then a dirty dirty malay email, so filthy it is beneath me to translate it for you....selamba jer!!!


 Farida Bryant, my bona fide International Women Association (IWA) friend's email got hacked with the sad vacation sob story, this time not in Spain but in Manila, Philippines.



UK Camelot Jackpot scam



 Malay business opportunity for 2013 promises 100 % return and profits


 Then a bequest, I am bequeathed millions by Late Engr Marc Dinner...the disturbing thing is that this email comes in very good English.







 then the perennial exhortation to disregard missed calls......

This is short and to the point, just send my name, address etc etc etc.........

I suddenly feel the need to change my email address!

No comments: