Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Valentine Dinner for Daughter's Friends' Parents

On 14 February it was my turn to host daughter's friends' parents dinner!!! It was a CNY plus Valentine Day's Do....

All These pictures below are taken by Jacey's awesome DSLR and can be found in Felicia's facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151436846829206.500772.762659205&type=1



Happy Valentine & CNY (34 photos)
Thank you Mr & Mrs Tay for being a great hostess. Not forgetting, all the yummy food. Was a nite filled with laughter & joy ♥

my pen chai or poon choy or fortune pot!!
my curry prawns in golden pumpkin

actually looks great!!!
yee sang from Jun Kee
my layout

lots of poses before we can eat!!!

best friends since Standard One!!

Eat! Eat!

 Also lots of photos in the garden while waiting for the others to arrive....
they loved the patio
so loving and Felicia is a great poser
 it was also Valentine's Day and we all regretted not taking couple photos with the props...I had even bought roses from Floristika at Bangsar....

Linda, Felicia and me (not in the picture: Nora)
Felicia says she wants to take lots of photos before she turn 60 or 70!!!
 She also made the men pose!
Fathers of the children....
 Mothers of the children

the Children!!!!!

 even took a pic with Emel!!!
 hehe....must pose with their yee sang bits!
 This pic looks like an advertisement for Purple Cane the Tea Shop!!! Pok Aik looks the part, so distinguised, relaxed.....his shirt, his newspaper.... looks contrived and posed!!!
 group shot, parents, children and siblings, with 
cousins

cousins of Nikisha, Sophia(19) and her brother Thomas (15),
are visiting from Ipoh,
such cute and lovable kids, it was a pleasure to have them!
hahaha!!! Felicia made me pose at the patio!
 she also made us freeze while eating our yee sang!!!

 cute darlings!
 Nora and Linda, two young parents, I feel like a dinosaur!
 A must for Chinese New Year...
 tossing the Yee sang!!
 Nikisya, Jacey and Adriel
 Adriel in the garden
Felicia and me in the garden!

tucking in!

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

When u say daughter i thought u meant me! =( Hahahahah, love my little J