Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Retirement Cruise

For my retirement, my husband took me on a cruise

Star Cruise Libra cruise to nowhere from Penang
Took my sister along...

Libra from Genting World
 we parked our car overnight at Fort Cornwallis car park 

 Ready to board the ship
 Swettenham Pier..our last port of disembarkation
sis and me
 live band on board to welcome us
 our cabin which had been upgraded to top cabin
 bathroom which was compact, tiny but practical
cake for dinner buffet
 had a sit down chinese dinner first
 then went to the international buffet at deck 4
lots of choices plus barbecue to choose from
even though we had chinese dinner, we still had room for more!

 after dinner, we took lots of photos
 loved the round cabin window round shaped mirror
pool side, venue of the international buffet
 disco...still early, starts at 10 and no under 18 allowed
 so we had more of the buffet....fruits and pastries
 cool breezes at the poolside
 entertainer for the night...the pole hugger
 singer from the Philippines
 followed by a sold out magic show
 hilarious and outrageous
 crooner belting her heart out


good night
 next morning...gym in process but I was snug in bed
 so he took sunrise shots

 breakfast time!

 nice right? breakfast with a view
 leisurely coffee on the deck
 with family







 time to go back?...oh no!!!


 one night is too short....can I have a longer cruise next time?

 My picture captured when I went on board

No comments: