Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Retirement Outfit

This is what I wore for my retirement ceremony:

I chose the blue shoes first, because they are comfortable, high enough, and I could walk everywhere in them. then I sourced for a blue dress......
 .....had to be long sleeved, no collars (I hate collars which make me sweat), with a full length maxi skirt because it is a Malay National school, and had to be cool enough for me to wear throughout the ceremony without being drenched in perspiration.
I also did not want a baju kurung or a baju kebaya or even a cheongsam!
It had to be slimming, but not too outrageously fitting and  not make me look dumpy, it must make me look good! even though I am now so fat!!!

My dress......
 Found the perfect dress! 
A dark blue peplum gown with upper lacy top.
I got it off the rack from Giant Bandar Kinrara BK5.
 At a steal too!
Can you guess how much it costs?
 PM me if you want to know the price.  PM me too if you want to use it, because I am ready to give it away!


 I bought this necklace RM19.90 from Parkson Pavilion specially for this dress.
 and bought this bag too from Guess at MidValley for RM399
I did not want to be too flashy and carry my Chanel 2.55 or any other designer label "IT" bags.
So this Guess bowling bag was just nice without being too big or too "bling"....do you agree?
 This blue version sold out fast, now they have only the metallic grey and bronze
I already have these Marie Claires
at RM99...comfortable to walk in without feeling any pinch
selfie in the staff room before the ceremony
My hair, as always, is my normal style, wash, blow, and dry!!!

How do I look? Rosnida in the background reassures me...."Lawa ...Pn Loo!"
P.S.  Whoever would like to have the dress, I will give it away free. Just comment at the bottom and I will recieve it in my mail box.

No comments: