Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Dr Nano facelift facial

The fb offer of facelift facial attracted me as I had saggy cheeks and old woman’s eagle claws neck ( I’m old lah) 

It promises a 5V facelift treatment package with free collagen face and eye mask. But you have to foot out 58 ringgit ! All my other facials (New York, Shakura) and hair treatment (H2G and Yun Nam) were absolutely free.

I chose the Mid Valley Boulevard outlet.

It’s on the first floor ..no 19-1

Some of the contraptions available 

Getting ready..

Facelift machine 

This machine will give  you a V shape chin but I’m sure you need to do it consistently. 

This mask needed 45 minutes but I couldn’t wait so long, so I snuck a photo by peeling off one eye pad , played Pokémon Go and also did leg exercises and pelvic lifts(!)... 45 minutes !

Collagen mask... 20 minutes only 

My free gifts (as in the advertisement ..a mask and eye pads.
My face felt refreshed, I’m not sure about the facelift and they did not give me a long Pre facial talk and best of all they did not pressure me to sign up any package. 

No comments: