Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Yun Nam hair pampering

I’ve been to yun Nam before,  about10 years ago so when I saw the Yun Nam free hair trial offer I signed up at once! 

Yun Nam is situated at Mid Valley Boulevard offices 



This is my hair: unkempt and ungroomed ..I feel unglamorous! 


So many products for hair...and  I forget to take pictures of computer analysis of my hair ...my hair seemed to be in a very bad and neglected state!!! 



She is starting treatment on my hair, today I will get a herbal hair bath 

Going to give  me a soothing shampoo and hair massage 

Now she’s applying ginseng herbs powder 

It’s in the mortar and she uses 2 spoons to apply it on my scalp 

Done... now letting the potent mix to work its wonders  on my hair and I forgot to take “after” photos, but one thing for sure my hair smelt of ginseng. 

My mini sized products to take home .


You ought to go try too... it’s free! 

No comments: