Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Victoria Facelift

Went for a free Victoria Facelift trial today 

Chose my nearest outlet at IOI Mall..only 20 minutes to reach plus parking is such a breeze unlike Mid valley or Paradigm Mall.  

It’s in the 1st floor  south wing and I parked right outside near the entrance of IOI where the FAB outlets are eg Sakae Sushi and TGIF.

I’m going to get the 7 treatments including facelift, fine lines erasure, collagen mask , lymphatic drainage  etc

My face before...



Ready for treatment in my room 





This is the facelift machine... quite painful! 

My take home free gifts. My facial girl, Wendy from Tanjung Tualang showed me some packages starting from rm480 but she did not do any hard sell and readily presented my freebies without forcing me to sign on any treatments. I recommend you to try Victoria Facelift free trial! 

My face and neck before and after..not much difference you say... of course dear... you can’t expect miracles from just one treatment do you ? 


Here’s what I found on their website: 

SIGNATURE THERAPY

ADVANTAGES OF VICTORIA POWER-LIFT

  • Visible lifting & anti-ageing results
  • Visibly reduce wrinkles & fine lines
  • Lifts & firms saggy skin
  • Restores skin's elasticity
  • Stimulates collagen regeneration
  • Highly moisturising, improves dry skin
  • No surgery, no injection, no side-effect, no downtime


No comments: