Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

H2G haircare experience

Had a nice haircare pampering at H2G hair expert at The Curve

I haven’t been to Curve for a long time ! Used to catch a lot of free movies at e the curve with hubby! 
Found H2G at last in the 2nd floor 

This is my receding hairline , it’s not alarming, considering my age. 

My hair follicles magnified 100 tines ..bottom is healthy hair with many hairs(!) in one follicle, mine has only 1 hair in one, and others struggling to grow ...! I have oily scalp and dandruff to boot! 



My hot lo Han quo drink..no sugar added 

After shampooing I had air tonic infusement

Love the green theme but it’s so deserted



My attendant Joyce using giant comb with infra red vibrations 

Spraying serum on my scalp ..in to follow up at home 

There...! I forgot to take “ before” photos 

Feels clean and refreshed


My free take home mini sized products for me to try at home . 
Here’s the address:

Lot 220 & 220A, 2nd floor, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Hi ,This is our address 
H2G hair care

The treatment will take  2and half hour

Date 1/6
Time 12.30pm

Free of charge

No comments: