Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Vasco Hilton dinner date


My last voucher from the Hilton Premier Clib was booked for a dinner buffet at Vasco Hilton KL and I’m dressed up for din din with hubby ..and as usual I put on heels for photoshoot only.

This time it’s studded gladiator heels from Guess, top from Nichii , skirt from school days ! And bag from Chanel. Love the green look of a freshly swept garden! 



Liked these tall beauties and earmarked them for photo op later.

Vasco entrance but sorry my hands shook!



Loved the Vasco buffet decor and wished I had brought Sis here instead of the ancient Paya Serai.

Food spread was also better!

Saw these crustaceans and learnt later that they are crayfish I’m ashamed to say I’ve never tasted crayfish before !  .

Tried one... not much meat except at the tail part! 

Nice and gigantic pillars that were made to look artistic,


Dining here is great because of the view!




After bringing  these loot to my table  I was admonished for taking too much food ..sigh!!!....when I had buffet with my sis I ate to my heart’s content! 



Also had these noodles..called “dan dan Mee” ( don’t know what that is... but I was asked to try) and a bowl of prawn soup with bean sprouts prawns and hard boiled egg . 


So I had to go so as not to overeat and indid not forget to take my photo ..aiyah the tall vases made me look short and stumpy or was it too much food??? 

No comments: