Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

21 Feb 2011 STPM Results are out

As the S/U Peperiksaan (Secretary of the Form 6 Examination) this is the first time I have come to the Jabatan Penilaian (Results Dept) at Jalan Duta to get the results for my school.

After a short wait, the window was opened and the school reps took the results slip and analysis
I took mine and before I went off, I saw Pn G (in white lace kebaya) in the queue behind me so I waited for her to get school's results, then we sat down to pore over the results. The night before we already knew that Ling is one of the 5 top National Scorers with a perfect score of 4 and will be getting his award at this time.

Then I went back to my school and students were waiting at the foyer.
Last year's Form Teachers busy preparing the files to put in leaving certs and testimonials for the ex-students together with their results.
We have three top scorers for the school. Total number of candidates is 24.
The Form 6 teachers of my school
Pn Jordhana and her friend comes to check out the results.
May Yi
Ameer, the star pupil
Full length shot of May Yi, she took Maths S
Ameer
Kuraisya
the other top scorer....Congratulations, all of you.
A rather subdued and quiet affair, I left and went back to teach my present Upper 6 class.

No comments: