Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aunt Betty's Chicken Feet with Mushrooms (Toong Ku Kai Keok) CNY Visit

Do you know I normally do not eat chicken feet? Ha ha ha...now I do! My auntie served this plate of stewed chicken feet with chinese mushrooms (toong ku kai keok) and I ate two! She insists it contains collagen...good for "old" people like me! He he he...I now need all the collagen I can get!

Stewed deep fried chicken feet with mushrooms

My aunt, looking more and more like my mum!

daughter getting ready to go
GPS took us to this wooden bridge joining the road! I have not come across such a bridge!

Quite heavy traffic too!

My cousin's cute adorable little daughters.

the younger two

My aunt has 7 grandaughters including these three!

Cousin with 2 of her 3 daughters

Sharing a light moment

Sha Sha the youngest.


My piu mui........we always keep in touch.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

I remember going there last year!! On our way back from Singapore!