Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Farewells, Reunions and CNY with Wesley/Peach

After "Lo Hei" with Yee Sang, we posed for a group shot or two.

Displaying their ang pows.
managed to upload this unresized!

Lunch is sushi renunion pack
pastries and sandwiches for those who do not take sushi
showing Au's real estate agent calling card
u mean we have to come here every year?
I've sold my first house, tonight we can have abalone and shark fin (pau yee, yi chee)
ok, even "monk jump over the wall" if you want
definitely no suckling pig, that one not halal.
I don't know about you, but I prefer thosai and putu mayam to sushi anytime
These jokers can stage a skit with a vietnamese hat and "Ai phone" just like that.
Au has never seen this torch before, so he struck a shao lin pose. If his real estate career does not take off, Jackie Chan has a vacancy for him. As a "ke le fer".
Koh Peng in earnest concentration. STPM results out next week!
My lawn is so neat they do not dare to park on the grass.
Boys are more vain than girls.
Everyone looks at Amanda, but Dhilip looks at me.
Takes so long to pose, Amanda was starting to get pins and needles.
Then we went to Wai Shin's house which was beautifully renovated.
for another round of cookie munching
and ang pow collecting.
Wai Shin's father gave me two!
One for following the kids to his house and one for teaching the kids.
(or looking like a kid, in size!)
I love this: "THANK YOU PN TAY!!!!!"
How I Miss It!

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

So nice! No visitng for my this year, the most un-Chinesey new year feeling