Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY Mood at Sunway Pyramid

During the pre New Year holidays small daughter dragged me to take her ice skating at Suway Pyramid. It was the only shopping mall that I took photos of (the CNY decor). I am sure the other complexes had elaborate decorations in their bid to outdo each other. Sunway's theme was the chinese masked faces operatic style.




I was shopping on the last day so the redemption of their angpows were all gone, and their cute thumbdrive were also all redeemed!





this is the card, bun and cherry that I got from Pn Vasanthi on the last day of school!


Mad delicious juicies cherry! Thanks, Pn Vasanthi.

Bought this hamper(from Batu Pahat, Jalan Mohd Akil shop!) for Aunt

Boy and girl opera figures in the centrecourt

hanging stuff(I have forgotten the term for the hanging stuff)
strung from the ceiling
I have rememebered the word: MOBILES!
girl opera mask.
near the Fitness First

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: