Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mooncake Party with Tempua Line Dance Group

On Thursday 12 September 2012 we had a combined mooncake festival party for the line dance group

 this is the Kinrara class
 this is the Tempua class
 Kinrara students...so many!




 Teacher is Jenny in the blue shirt and red skirt
 A Lift for Instructor!!!
 Happy young students!

our food! (Potluck)
 Mooncakes, of course!

 noodles
 mushroom chicken feet
 more food
 makan time in session
  posing time in session
successful and fun party! Dance and eat and pose!!!
The Tempua and Kinrara classes combined!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam Sejahtera Puan Tay :)

My name is Jean. I am searching for a line dance club for me and my mother and I stumbled across your blog.

I am interested to join your dance group as we are Kinrara residents too. Please contact me at jeanniehoh@hotmail.com

Thank you very much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Unknown said...

Salam Sejahtera Puan Tay :)

My name is Jean. I was searching for a line dance group to join and I stumbled across your blog.

Me and my mother are very interested to join your dance group as we are Kinrara residents too. Please contact me at jeanniehoh@hotmail.com

Thank you very much. Hope to hear from you soon.