Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

4.11.12 Floral Extravaganza Felicia's Linedance Party

Went to this Linedance Party
Floral Extravaganza



This is Felicia

 A special performance 
 everybody was dressed in floral prints and flower blooms according to the theme
 my Taman Billlion Lindeance teacher, Janet in the foreground

 Jan is beautifully dressed in a black toga top, red asymmetrical skirt and 2 big red flowers
 she is everywhere!!
 and very popular!!
 all these photos are not by me...but from everywhere


















 my group...we are so toned down!!! ( compared to the fun Jan and her group are having!!!)
 Great vantage point  for taking photos!!!




 The following photos with my watermark are mine.....I saw Jan and went over to take her photos
 She was ever-ready!!!
 The higher side of the assymetrical side!!! (of the skirt)
 My two teachers: Linda Goh and Jenny Wong

 I seem to be having great fun!!!
Gotta practise my steps and join more dances!!!

No comments: