Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Only in Malaysia




 This make me cry...
 One day in Pudu
 Pening brader Kastam Tu.
"Nak tahan ke x..nak tahan ke x"..
(Headache for the Custom "brother"
:To detain or not to detain?)
 Give me a Honda CR-Z, if not then a Mercedes BenzSLS
 Malaysian Super Hacker
 Nombor plat yang paling ditakuti
(the most feared number plate)
 "Kurang hajar....Tunjuk dekat aku sekarang mane mat rempit yang kacau cucu aku tadi!!lu kacau silap orang la der!!!"
(those rude hell-drivers....show me the one who dared "disturb my grandchild!! You "disturbed" the wrong person!!!!)
 She got 18 years for ironing her maid's breasts....sentence reduced to 12 years
 ???????
 Just one more time for old time's sake
 Walls made of styrofoam, brains made of blubber
 The confidence level of this driver is too damn high..
(not my caption)
 KIA becomes No Kia
.Uncle kita tau la u rajin....

tapi tu kan longkang...
tapi bagus jugak...xpayah beli meja kn?haha

(Uncle, we know you are hardworking...
but isn't that a drain?
but good thing, too, there's no need to buy a desk)



In Malaysia cars can fly

Pole Dancing ?



Nanti jangan lupe tag saye yep makcik
(Don't forget to tag me later, ok?)



Terjun berirama 10m batang kelapa anjal 

(the original synchronised diving team)
The influence of Chinese in the English Language
(Intervention of Mother-tongue)
Abang!!!bangun bang!!!!
Honey!! Wake up, hon!!!
Breaking fast!
Flying shoes
I found the perfect parking spot
Snatch thief beaten by a lady victim
they have no qualms breaking your RM300 car window to steal RM3.00 in loose change in your car.
National Service
 True Love
Do you like my pigtails?
Chrysler is so unreliable

 Valentine's Day is round the corner
He ain't heavy, he's my brother
 Teacher, please accept my sincere apologies, but the reason I did not hand in my homework was because my neighbour's neighbour's cat ate the paper I needed to do my homework.. So, can you please forgive my neighbour's neighbour's cat?
 Girls take pictures of Barbie, But grandma take pictures of herself.

 No, I am not his English Teacher,
I can spell Coke
 Maybank has a new drive-in banking system
 I agree, this place is "fine" for hawking
 taya is tyre, hap rap is rubber hub, helmat is helmet, cemait is cermin or mirror,
lupa is forget...but he means "upah" or workmanship.
Don't laugh at him, he did not get the chance to finish his primary school.
 crystal clear water and a perfect balance in life

 Malaysian ghost floating down the school corridor
 Pontianak looking for her lost baby
 S10 was "sa-puloh"

 this reptile is called a "tokek"

is she your dream girl? or is that your dream car?


 chivalry is not dead in Malaysia

Malaysian ice-cream!!!!













No comments: