Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Lunch at Elegantology

(I have already done a post on this, hehe, but nvm lah..."so blur" due to my mad schedule)


Gosh!!! I have been so busy with guests lately that I have not time to come here, late alone update it!
Okay, a late post: My pre christmas IWAKL lunch with the international ladies

At the Elegantology at Publika, Duta Mas

 The interior of Elegantology
 Theme was red for christmas and we are early so we took lots of photos
 This is when some have dashed off after lunch, but we lingered behind to take more photos!


These are the great ladies from my table with president Neeta, they are from Kazhastan, Las Vegas, Korea, Indian...etc, and me from Malaysia hehe

I love this pic of Neeta hugging me, and she loved it too! I have grown to love her, hahaha, after bonding at Cameron Highlands.

Below  is the wonderful lunch which I think was great value for money!!!

Assorted nuts

Appetizer:

- Grilled Scallop With Cod Roe
Caramelized Cauliflower Puree , Cumin Volute , Fresh Seasonal Lettuce
Or
- Soup Of The Day
***

of course I chose the grilled scallop with cod roe, it was fantastic!!
soup of the day with scallops and squids, but the 2 ladies at my table asked for the vegetarian version
The main course:
- Pasta Ala Vongole

Clam Pasta Aglio-Olio Style cooked with Sauté Clam, Chili Flake, Garlic, Basil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil


 - Lamb Osso Bucco

Served with Belgian Mash, Summer glazed vegetables&Shallot Reduction 
I had lamb, hmmmm, it was what I expected, a bit heavy but soft and tender

 - Pansear Seabass

Pumpkin Mousse, Lemon Zest Emulsion, Semi dried cherry tomatoes, Ginger Flower Foam


  Dessert:

Deconstructed Creme Brulee 

Grape fruits , coconut tapioca , raspberry granita

Carrot cake-homemade-by Ammarat's daughter
 
unlimited fruit punch
tea or coffee to round up an excellent lunch
which was like dinner to me as I am trained to have a light porridge lunch in my family.



This is the "advertorial"  for the lunch..
Our Christmas lunch this year is going to be held in an elegant, modern restaurant in the fashionable Publika in Solaris Dutamas. Join us to celebrate together a day filled with great food, singing and joy! 
On the day we will be collecting money for a charity for an old folks home the 'Lovely Nursing Centre'. We are planning to buy toiletries, nappies and other necessities.
For the guests who prefer to bring a present we will have a basket available. The presents should be such as coffee, tea, biscuits, jams and marmalade. We can prepare a hamper.
********
Price: IWAKL Members - RM55
Non-members RM65
********
RSVP by 29 November 2015 to Ms.Vera or Ms.Fitri 

Vera and Fitri doing the logistics aka counting the money!!!!

********
Lunch Menu
(please state your choice of Apetizer and Main Course upon RSVP)

Appetizer:
- Grilled Scallop With Cod Roe
Caramelized Cauliflower Puree , Cumin Volute , Fresh Seasonal Lettuce
Or
- Soup Of The Day
***
Main Course:
- Lamb Osso Bucco
Served with Belgian Mash, Summer glazed vegetables&Shallot Reduction
Or
- Pansear Seabass
Pumpkin Mousse, Lemon Zest Emulsion, Semi dried cherry tomatoes, Ginger Flower Foam
Or
- Pasta Ala Vongole
Clam Pasta Aglio-Olio Style cooked with Sauté Clam, Chili Flake, Garlic, Basil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
***
Dessert:
Deconstructed Creme Brulee
Grape fruits , coconut tapioca , raspberry granita

No comments: