Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Astroboy!!!!

Has a lot of free tickets to watch Astroboy, and why not? It's good escapism, I need to feel like a kid again, it's been ages since father, mother and little daughter went to see animated movies together on Sundays.  Only this time, little daughter is now a TWEEN, and mother, and maids went instead.

 

 I did not get the chance to watch Astroboy cartoons (black and white) when I was young, because my dad refuse to buy a TV until after my youngest sister was born and that was in 1969!!!


I had 6 tickets, so I changed 4 four for the 4 of us, then I was given 2 more, so I gave the 4 to Mrs Choy who let us use her house for line dancing.  She has at least 3 grandchildren. 

Funny conditions: "yet to be rated!"  The rating in PG13, but kids as young as 2 went! 

My Tween and my lovely ladies outside the cineplex.

so camera shy...actually they were looking at the other cute children

The show?  GREAT!!!  Exciting!!! FUNNY! and touching, we all shed a tear or two when Astroboy sacrificed himself!!!  See it!

Great escapism!

No comments: