Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Renaissance Wedding


That's us, all glammed and dolled up, but a small peek is all I can allow you!!!
Beautiful, tall, and resplendent in her traditional bridal costume with a modern take
Pre dinner cocktails at the ballroom and a chance to mingle, mingle....
What can I say? This says it all. But I want to say something about the cake. I did not bother to take a close-up of the cake because I thought it was a dummy.  But it is actually real tiers of cake baked lovingly by the groom's mum and iced equally lovingly by his bros and kin (which my dear spat out because it reeked of almonds, his "poison", but of course, it's MARZIPAN!)
View of the cake taken from my place(super zoom no flash) bec I was too shy to get up and go to the front
 in full view of everyone.
Mom who baked the cake(hidden)
bride and groomthe Lohs, Tays and Aerias
Mother of the BrideHurrah for no shark fins : Double boiled superior Consomme with Fish Maw, Sun Dried Scallops, Mushroom and Summer Greens insteadJustice was done to the fishFashion at the doSo good they even danced!Aerias enjoying and showing off Portuguese dancing prowess!

No comments: