Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Microsoft 2007 Course


On the last Saturday of school when everyone had their holidays, we had to go for a upgrading course: Microsoft 2007. It was conducted by our youngest teacher, Miss Kee, only a year older than my daughter!


When school reopens, all our desktop pcs will be fitted with Microsoft 2007.  But I am one step ahead.  I am already using Microsoft 2007....for free!

See, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. One in my laptop, the other in my youngest daughter's laptop.

real, genuine one, not ciplak one...I got this free, not one but two, I won it in a competition, one in my name and another in my daughter's.

this is some of the stuff we learnt

honestly, I don't really need all these fancy stuff, all we oldies need is the old Microsoft Word where we can type a decent text and excel to create some forms and calculations, we don't need a whole lot of extras that overwhelm us!!

No comments: