Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Pre Xmas Parties: Kiehls and Parkson Elite


went to this party at Pavillion...as you can see, it was featured in plusizekitten's blog....she goes to many events, she's a self confessed shopaholic and freebieholic(I like that word, I am going to use it from now on!) and she actually sources for workshops to attend, posting it on her blog to let you know about'm!
 
though I was late (I went to Gardens!) (I need a personal assisstant to help me keep track of my events to attend,so my husband says!) .. ..there was still a lot of food, so I gorge myself...
 
 the yulelog was good! I had a second helping
 
 I did not touch the cupcakes! or jellies
 
then I went a browsed around Kiehl's, but I don't use it, so I came away with nothing.

 

 
went back to food table to get a drink: bamboo shoots drink or something, had bits of stuff to chew!
 
 

 
 

 
 my freebies....I am now a confirmed freeboholic
 
packed inside a nice little sack....it's late now so I will blog about the Parkson Elite party (on the same night) tomorrow!

No comments: