Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Karen Millen Fashion Show at Gardens Club

I attended Karen Millen Fashion show at the Gardens Club:-




Karen Millen ' The Christmas'
From: "The Gardens Club"

Dear Mrs Loo M K ,
Kindly be informed that your seats has been confirmed for the event.
See you there!




Promotional poster for the event..breath-takingly beautiful.


I arrived fashionably late (actuall, I dilly dally until I was late) but event hasn't even started, and I thought I was late!


the posh Gardens Club at the cocoon floor



cocktails were served at the bar



 ......waiting for the  Datins  to come.



red wine, white wine. champagne and canapes



bite sized cocktail food was served throughout



guess who the emcee was? Cute and adorable Marion Caunter!!!





Look at her!! She is so slim, petite, cute and adorable!




Do you like her? so svelte, cute and adorable!!


The event started with a fashion show....(btw Marion made a very good MC!)


ooooops!!!! I have not got the hang of taking runway pictures...this model is running away!!





oooooops again!!! this model is so tall and standing right in front of where I am sitting so I inadvertently chopped off her head!!!



there!! is that better? I got the whole picture!



click on pictures to enlarge....the clothes are really beautiful!!























below are mannequins....in case you get carried away....





I put my glass of champagne on this table, but I did not get to finish it bec had to drive to Sentral to fetch my daughter who is coming back tonight from her backpacking around Asia


Then I got up close and personal with Marion...she is so sporting!
Look at her! She struck a pose for me! So cute and adorable!

She said I was like.........her mother! I give you a small picture of us together, bec I had shiny forehead and I looked harrassed after taking all the pics and I had to dash off the fetch my real daughter from Sentral after her mini trip!!!




My door gifts: .......


Silver Karen Millen wallets and 15% vouchers but I was already at Sentral LCCT waiting for my daughter.

No comments: