Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Night Movie after the dinner : Avatar

After the sumptious Christmas dinner at the Lohs, we rushed to the nearest cinema, I0I Mall to catch Avatar....judging from the reviews, I should have taken the trouble to buy 3D tickets instead, (available at Gardens Signature and Berjaya Times Square). 

Read this: "...watching this flick with the special 3D glasses on makes you truly feel as if you're immersed in the alien world of Pandora. Dust seems to fall all around you, Pandora's fluorescent flora pops with vivid colours and you feel as if you're walking...on another planet.....", but still we had no regrets.


Look all these wonderful posters and pictures that I have downloaded and uploaded here.  I shall put all of them up here.....my collection!
If you have a net book or laptop, these won't do justice to the pictures, you must view them on a 21 inch or 19 inch monitor screen!

This is part of Jake Sully (Sam Worthington)'s Avatar face

and Zoe's Na'vi face!

Zoe Saldana as the heroine (can't remember and can't spell her name lah!)



oooh....I love this picture, don't you?

and this!



this looks like a 3D diorama

Sam looking at the "embryos"

James Cameron the awesome director




er...who ah? hemsem though...

Michelle Rodriquez

I am born

naked and running free

in tune with nature

loveable monsters

baddies

got time to fall in love somemore!

my favourite villain : Stephen Lang, I love his scarred face and scalp..so neat!

beautiful or not?

agility and fragility but not frigidity












We all know Sigourney Weaver from her "Alien" days



you mean our tree is sitting on a precious ore mine?

Some how this story reminds me of the Kampung Pala incident in our very own Malaysia..bulldozed into oblivion, and my daughter's school, or schools: St Mary, and BBGS..bulldozed into the Pavillion.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Thats why Elwyn insists on watchng 3D, we're watching this Sun with his mom