Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Parkson Pavillion Christmas Party

After the Kiehl's party I went upstairs to Parkson where they had a closed door pre-Christmas part.  Actually it is just part of their sales blitz because people were shopping like there was no tomorrow.
I was still hungry from the Keihls party so I had some of these...
this man was still making the wine infused with nuts to put on top
he very kindly told a Malay lady to take the flambe without the alcohol topping
then Serena C emceed, she was giving out lucky draws of Polo perfume hampers...you have to purchase something first to get your lucky draw ticket chopped
I love her heels ala Victoria Beckham! what is the word they like to use? "Vertigunuous" or something like that...I am sure I spelled it all wrong!
ooh la la!

Little girl wishing she could drink white wine...my little girl refuse to come, preferring to stay home to read


random shots of the decor

the salad bar that no one touched

but everyone grabbed the salmon sticks (still frozen! with water oozing out..yuks!)

costumed personnel making the rounds...no Santa Claus

the gingerbread man decorating booth for children

since I had no children with me, and there was no crowd, I decorated these!!!!! I got to take them home too.

then I wandered around Parkson

and Pavillion



families were just lepakking and taking photos.......KL's version of Spore's Orchard road lights-up.
BTW, I did not spend a single cent on Parkson's Sales Campaign.

No comments: