Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Babes of March

All the babies who were born in March got to celebrate their birthday at the poolside of Equatorial Hotel, Melaka. (Except Uncle R who went back early to Singapore as he had coccyx trouble and Caroline who is in Melbourne).

Here comes Big Ah E, the bearer of the cake, she went all over Melaka to look for Secret Recipe..

Photographing the cake for posterity

Writing says it all

the lady-killer babe

First to pose, as he was unceremoniously yanked out of womb bed to the poolside, then he nipped upstairs to freshen up

Ivanhoe babe

the migrant babe

the gamer babe
Glamourpuss babe

Little Vic wants a piece of the action

the most well-behaved, disciplined and stoic  future pillar of society, he waited patiently for his uncle to come down , without destroying the cake or kicking a ruckus

everyone is waiting for the recalcitrant brusher of teeth

at last! he's here! He even brushed his hair, changed his clothes and covered  his tats

...I wish for Melbourne to have maids

....I wish for men to have teats....
...I wish PTPN will speed things up
....I wish for indelible ink

 
...I wish for a family business to take over.....

.....I wish Mummy would stop blogging and  take me to see Alice in Wonderland...EH! I am not a March Babe!!!

I am only supposed to hold the bottle for its picture to be taken!!!


Happy Birthday!!! March Babes....Uncle R and Caroline too.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Funny! I forgot to wish la...