Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Classmate's Daughter Wedding in a popular Blog

My daughter and I like to boycott D__n Y__g and X X's blog because they get an insane amount of hits and we do not want to add to their statistics.

One of the reasons why I don't check her blog is because she is always dressed to the nines (always different outfits and dressed provocatively even to the Singapore Eye)  and I cannot bear to look at her ridiculously big baleful eyes that stare soulfully at you or her attractive poses that I cannot seem to emulate no matter how much I practise in front of the mirror!!

She always show herself eating and going to posh and exotic locations and eateries but remain so slim and shapely, I can't stand it!

Look at her impossibly curvaceous figure.....

Anyway, out of curiosity, I logged into her blog, because long time no visit liao, and I saw this invite with the name Paulette that sounded familiar to me

scrolling down her pictures...my suspicions were confrimed!!! It was my friend's daughter's wedding!!

My classmate is the one in blue, her daughter is the bride in red.
I met my classmate after what? 30 years? at our reunion in Singapore on 23 January 2010, a week before her daughter's wedding.

Here she is....mother of the bride...she actually invited us to her daughter's wedding
But I had already booked a family Pangkor Trip exactly on that day, 30 January 2010

She visited me at the university, and picture shows us outside 3rd residential college, where I stayed. She had just come back from England where she joined her then boyfriend to further her studies.

We were in the same class in Form 6, and being the gregarious type, she dominated us, or rather me!!

(These pictures are courtesy of D!!) Her husband giving her daughter away.


Bridegroom Derrick Yeo is D_n Y_g's cousin, they grew up together. (Yang is mandarin for Yeo)



Gorgeous D_n in the sexy clinging slinky lurex "nude" gown.  Just imagine, if I had attended the wedding, I would have run into her, then I will blog about the blogger who blogged about the blog.( sorry, couldn't resist that!)

7 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Mommy! Hahahah

And "that starE* soulfully"

MK Loo said...

got back your internet, eh??? Bad,bad thunderstorm, even badder Telekom!!

Ryan said...

green eyed monster or jealousy attacking you ? hehe

Ryan said...

she really does looks like a ghost though. lol

Ryan said...

of*

MK Loo said...

very jealous! makes me feel like running to the plastic doc to get the knife treatment too!!! and also knock 20 years off my life!

Sue Lin said...

There was no thunder storm that day was there?