Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Massage at Slim Fit Berjaya Times Square

 I went for a free massage at Slim Fit, Berjaya Times Square. Prize was in daughter's name but she wasn't free to go, so I went.

Had to wait for the consultant to see me..
Nothing to do, so took this pic
Here she comes...she said she was looking for an old woman (based on my ic...) is that a compliment? She tried to convince me to buy a package!
In my cubicle which was done up in the Bali style....Took a shot of the "old woman"
Loved the different shades of brown

Nice slim fit brown towel

Table top sinks are all the rage now

Hmmnn....not bad for an old woman?

Had to change into this batik tube dress! Masseuse was an Indonesian.
Blur picture......massage in progress lah! (very painful massage, she really squeezed every bit of me very hard!!! I won't be back!)


Final shot of my lovely couch with a bolster!!! Had a free mini box of slim fit products to take home.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Hahahha, u wont b back! That line was funny~