Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recuperate with a Facial at Estee Lauder, KLCC

After all that weddings and running around, I need a facial to recuperate and bring the glow back in my sallow complexion. Lately, I have been going to Estee Lauder at Parkson KLCC.

Luxurious beddings, towels and robes with the Estee Lauder insignia

So neatly folded and laid out I felt pampered already.

This cabin is only behind their counter and I marvel at how they can even fit in a sink.
Unlike Clarins which only deploys the use of the beautician's hands, Estee Lauder still relied on machines. After cleansing and massaging my face (heaven) she blew steam laced with chamomile on my face while she extracted spots from me.  Then she also used the machines to apply lotion and cream on me.  I must say the experience was wonderful. 

Estee Lauder gives you a comfortable, elegant, proper full dressing gown in terry cloth, unlike other salons which supply a tube gown which invariably smells of the previous user!

(heh heh heh.....photo removed by poster of blog!)

Masking......gosh! look at the rolls on my neck...now I need to go for a neck massage!

Nifty cute glass shelf with complimentary Estee Lauder Pleasure and White Linen perfume for you to freshen up
Jessie my capable beautician getting my shade of make up to touch me up!! Most of the other beauticians will send me packing after slathering cream on my face making me look like a greasy teen walking around with over active sebaceous glands, but this one dusted powder and rouge on my cheeks, rehaped and drew my eyebrows, and now she is searching for a nice natural colour for my lips.  I will be back!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

so shiok! enjoying again!!

MK Loo said...

nice leh....