Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Born This Way by Lady Gaga is actually written by Alexander McQueen

 Lady Gaga posingand  modelling for the McQueen collection.
When I went through Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" lyrics, I was quite impressed when at the end it was stated "Written by Lady Gaga"

However, the shocking thing is that, apparently Lady Gaga did not write the words to the song.  Alexander McQueen who died on February last year actually used her to ghost-write the song.  He must have possessed her body and wrote the whole thing....read the report here:

According to Huffingtonpost.com, Lady Gaga was quoted as saying: "I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote 'Born This Way.' I think he's up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing." Supporting Gaga's claim was the decision by the label--not Gaga herself--to move up the release date for "Born This Way," ultimately to the exact day of the one-year anniversary of McQueen's death. "When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing. I didn't even write the f**king song. He did!" Wow, deep stuff.

The song was purpotedly written by Lady Gaga (actually McQueen,) and released on the exact day that Mc Queen died.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html

Check out the May issue of Harper's Bazaar for a more in-depth story but meanwhile check out pictures from the shoot here.

No comments: