Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teacher's Day Celebration at School Level

This is my first Teacher's Day celebration at my new school (at school level)

The backdrop....it is held at the open hall
the podium
 we are the earliest teachers
 waiting for the ceremony to start. don't we look sweet in our maroon baju kurungs?
 This is how the men wear them.
 Other creative ways to wear the maroon batik....a fittted maxi skirt dress
 you can also embellish the baju with sequins
 or team it with colourful tudung
 with matching colours
 you can make a kemeja with the material
 our emcees for the day
 a silat performance by Form one kids
 "Nobody, nobody!"
 gifts time!
 Everyone had a rose

that glows!

Men teachers had stars, that glow too!

the larger cake is contributed by a student
Headmistress cutting cake flanked by Senior Assistant, HEM. Afternoon Supervisor and Cocuricular Head
I love this gigantic flame
The flame added a nice touch

some games for teachers: flower arrangement

close up of creative arrangement using recycled materials
I took part in the makeover of a student..mandarin oranges in her head dress?
thank you notes for teachers

teacher karaokeing his heart out for the students
my old students
my new student(s) she is a loving girl, after EVERY lesson, she will come and kiss my hand.
In my new Lower 6 class
Personalised greetings

Loved this traditional mengkuang bakul (used in traditional weddings as bunga telur/sweets)
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY 2011!!!!

No comments: