Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lunch at Tanzini

How did you spend your weekend? I spent mine eating! On Saturday 21 May 2011, I had a mother-daughter bonding day with a gourmet 3-course lunch at Tanzini, G Tower.


The thee course meal that was part of our Girls' Day Out.

Dining table with a view
vignrette dressing for our buns
3 types of buns that I do not know how to name
the salad: Mizuna apple Insalate



My friend asked me on facebook what blue or violet flower is served in this salad, I honestly do not know!  But I ate it up!

Our daughters do not eat salad, so this is mine:  2 bowls of salad!
Her daughter does not take salad too

neither does hers!
The main course: Organic Baby Chicken with Asparagus and Pappardelle Granna Padano "Alfredo" (I do not know what all that is!)
but it was yummy! Pity the poor baby chicken though.

Dessert of the day was apple crumble with ice-cream.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

So funny the two salads thing! I'm grown up now i eat salads =) And in the restaurant i work in now, i always always make salad! =)

MK Loo said...

ya lah, so funny, all the other daughters kebetulan also do not eat salads...I curi curi take their photos! (of the two bowls of salad!)