Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Manicure by OPI at Colour Culture

I got an OPI nail lacquer from the Katy Perry Collection: "Teenage Dream" and a complimentary manicure voucher

Teenage Dream RM59

OPI SINGS WITH KATY PERRY


Self professed nail fanatic, Katy Perry has joined forces with OPI, creating a new range of stylish nail lacquer shades.


This new range of lacquers were inspired and designed by the megastar's cutting edge style and in-conjunction with her latest album, Teenage Dream.


Katy has combined her love for music and nails to create an innovative and exclusive range of 4 lacquers plus OPI’s new revolutionary Black Shatter top coat formula. This new top coat offers a unique style in nail design, as it shatters on application creating a cracked pattern similar to leopard print, minutes after being applied.


Similar to her vivacious spirit and fun personality, The Katy Perry Collection by OPI offers 4 eye catching colours, doused in metallic and shimmer overtone. This new range will assist in making nails an even bolder fashion statement.


Create your own individual Katy Perry look!
NLK07_TeenageDream
NLK08_TheOnethatGotAway
NLK09_NotLikeTheMovies
NLK10_LastFridayNight
NLE53_BlackShatter
Teenage Dream
A dreamy pink glitter that you’re sure to crush on!
The One That
Got Away
You always thought you’d marry this amazing deep berry.
Not Like The Movies
This sultry silver is the real deal.
Last Friday Night
T.G.I.F.=This Glitteryblue
Is Fierce!!
Black Shatter
The edgy look of
shattered asphalt.

Apply one coat of Black Shatter over completely dry nail lacquer for a look that’s totally Katy!
source:
http://www.opi.net.au/katy_perry.shtml


After the La Senza party I was still at Pavilion, so I decided to use up my voucher. Wow! It was so crowded! My appointment was at 5 but I came early but there was no place for me!!! All these young girls have the time, dough and patience to do a full mani and pedi!!!

 Me? I am saving my money for my youngest to go to college so I rely on these.....

 had to wait so long, so I started to snap away....full range of lacquer for you to choose
 this is the Hong Kong collection


Pirates of the Caribbean!



Texas Collection






 Every seat is utilised!

 the view from the inside out...it was getting dark
 finally! my turn!....the Myanmar girl put her kit on my table
 she looked like Chinese...chattered to her in Cantonese
 until she said "I don't understand Chinese" I thought I heard she doesn't understand English...because  a lot of chinese girls do not know English, then it sank in, she does not know Chinese, so I ask her "you filipina?".....and she said she was Myanmarese....hmmmn reminds me of my 2 daughters, cannot understand Chinese!
back home showing off my manicure for Mother's Day!
My manicure was a basic cut, file, polish, file and laquer...I did not do the cuticles because I am very scared of the cuticle pulling...feels like abuse or torture!!!!!

No comments: