Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mother and Daughter Yoga

On Saturday 21 May, 2011, I took my youngest to the Shape Magazine Mother and Daughter's Day Out!


 It was held at the new G Tower Hotel
At Elements Gym
Activities included Body Check, Healthy warm up, work out at the gym, yoga, a Healthy Lunch and a talk/demo of health products

We wore identical Converse T shirts to get into the Mother Daughter mood

Yoga insructor took us through the paces of some easy yoga
then we had to do mother daughter yoga
we tried them all


my skinny daughter could also carry me on her back


 then we had lunch at Tanzini
 organic healthy food, from farm directly to table
our main course...
pls see previous post on food at Tanzini

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

U asked people to take photo of u n J arrr??? =)

Haihhh, i remember...... um 2003 i went with u to an event. I had to leave tuition class early. U picked me up and we went. Its that house place, Villa Manja or something! Haahha. And there was the Star Hill one...

Now J is big enough to take my place. Great that u have one little one there! =)

MK Loo said...

only one..the rest of the Yoga that we or I could do nicely J did not allow me to ask other people to take for us, esp the one that she could carry me on her back!

Villa Manja is free Valentine Spa for 2 (couple), and Star Hill one, and Menara Standard Chartered more recent one...so many!