Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last Friday when everybody was parked in front of the TV anticipating the Royal Wedding, I was in Subang Jaya at the District Office of Petaling to collect an important document.  Now that school closes at 3, I have only Fridays to run my own errands.
This is the office that I went last trip, but I forgot an original document so, I had to come again. BUT....the office had MOVED!!!!! What a waste of my time!! It has relocated to Sungai Buloh!
As I went to the car park, I saw this new shooping complex.   I had read about it but I did not know where it was , so I had never gone there.


Leaving my car at the government office, I walked over to Empire.

I remembered my nephew is training here so I decided to check him out. I went to the top floor....

and saw the Lex Side......touted to be longest tube slide in Asia



newspaper photo

as the stomach turns...............SCARY!! I wouldn't dare to take this slide, pregnant or not




I found this Japanese restaurant instead, then feeling tired, I used the ready checker at the directory to check...wow!
canggih technology! with a touch, I found what I wanted: Italiannies

Droool!!!!! Drool inducing cakes........
I peeped but my nephew was no where in sight.........my surprise spring on him had to be aborted.

He was having his 2-4 break at Teh Tarik

with his co-trainees
lunch at mamak....RM8.90, too filling for me and messes up my diet, so I had hotdog crepe
only RM3.90!!!













New land office at a god-forsaken location.

While going home, I took Glenmarie and saw: "Sungai Buloh" so I went to the new land office.  It was VERY VERY VERY FAR!!!!! It was really in Sungai Buloh! By the time I reached there, the collection section for payment was closed.  I switched on my pleading charms just short of turning on the taps(!) saying I had driven from 12.35 to 4pm to reach Sungai Buloh, and the main, important person-in-charge gave the document to me!!! Phew...what a relief, however, on coming back I was caught in the Federal Highway jam probably because of the Ipad 2 launch at MidValley. (see post on iPad 2).

No comments: