Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crazy, Creative and Smallest Hat Party

Went for a Line dance Party with the theme
Crazy, creative and Smallest Hat Party




Actually, it was also instructor Nancy Lee's birthday bash
 held at Crown Palace, Desa Petaling

Nancy with the tiara
 fun loving gals
 Life and soul of party (every party!)
 my Kinrara group with Jenny our teacher
Jan dancing
Jan posing
 Jenny with Nancy
 so much fun!
 we too had fun!!
Lucky draw time
I went and bought a blue hat and matched it with my blue peplum dress
red hat
crazy hats
matching hats
 Jan has a lovely feather hat
 My smallest hat!!!
 It costs RM7.90 from Sinma!
He picked my hat as the smallest!
prize is Shiraz  Cabernet 2012
to add to my collection
Also got a lucky draw prize drawn by Jan!
costume jewellery long chain from Nichii
 food was great too!
four seasons
tong sui 
or white fungus with red dates in sweet syrup
 buns and jelly
shark fin soup
 steamed fish
prawns
lotus leaf rice
kampung chicken
 group shot

 winner of crazy hat?

 birthday girl gets a lift!

Agnes, Janey, Jenny and me!
Picture credits: food pictures and others from Jan Shaw, 
prize pic from Jan's friend.

No comments: