Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My First Sports Day

It may not be the acutal first, but it was certainly in my first school
SMDS in Parit Sulong.

Unlined face, fresh out of uni..my first posting!
This portrait study was taken by Wang Chi Fong who loved photography,
she also took my wedding photos for me.


 this teacher is so busy tabulating marks for the sports houses:
while I am busy smiling/giving a toothy grin for the photo shoot
 teachers at work: Kevin Ramsey, (CFBT Teacher, husband of Rohani Jaafar Ramsey now) forgot this sad looking Malay teacher's name.., Mokolus, Cher Kee Seng, Mrs Tay Tuck Puang, Wong Chi Fong, Me, Hasmah Hussin, forgot this male teacher's name and Lam Lian Fatt.
 Mokolus (we used to hang out together quite often then,) Hasmah, Mrs Tay and me (Miss Low hahaha!!)

 Can you spot Chor Wee Lian, Rohani Jaafar Ramsey, Ang Geok Bee, Wang Chi Fong, Mrs Tay, Mrs Chan? I am with Mrs Tay's son and she is carrying her daughter.
I wonder where these Parit Sulong boys are now?

No comments: