Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

The picturesque swimming pool at Philea Resort, Malacca

It's 4 in the evening and we have
time to kill before our Satay Celup dinner.
 Let's go swimming!!! I happily put on my blue stripey Triumph swimsuit with a matching see thru pareo
NO NO NO!!! says my daughter! she cannot have me parade my
thick waist, jiggly arms, beer belly, thunder thighs, cellulite butt, elephant buttocks, assorted wobbly bits and dangling parts.......WOW!!! like I said before DARN 14 YEAR OLDS!!!!!
 she only let me come out in this: two piece skirted OGIVAL figure disguised in a safe and neutral slimming black that hid a multitude of sins.
 I bought the Ogival swimsuit when she dragged me to Parkson Pavilion to buy her new two piece Ogival
she said she could not wear her kiddie frilly neon coloured cute swimsuit anymore, she is now a teen


We left our log cabin and it was a long walk to the pool



so I took photos of single storey log cabins
ours was double storeyed




scenic and landscaped walk


you have to enter this interim building and go down a flight of steps
voila! the POOL
free form and flowing
with a man made waterfall


 you can have hot pot with the sound of soothing water breaking over rocks



 so scenic and tranquil (so deserted too)


 picked up our towels and lounged on the deck for a bit of photos
 well, not a bit, a lot of photos
 photo here
 cascading falls, but you are not allowed to stand under there, unlike the one at Lumut
 photo there


 photo everywhere
 every step of her way
 reminds me of her baby days, I took photo of her every step!!! (My other kids too!)
I even took video too:

(sorry...technical problems...unable to upload video clip!!!)





























 The following photos are from iphone 4:


















Bye!
Follow us as we go for our Capitol Satay Celup Dinner!!!

No comments: