Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

19 May 2016 IWAKL Mother's Day Lunch

Our lunch was at Impian Hotel at Cedar on the 15th

Our dress code was orange!!


 
couldn't resist taking a pic with the cake and showing off our orange clothes!!
 wonderful cake creation by the hotel (great idea of buffing up a cake to make it look big!!) hahaha!!!

 some of the ladies for a group pic...

with Shamshinar

our food for the day
 
 the most yummilicious seafood chowder 
below: choice of beef "zurich" style 
and baked seabass with herb crust (I had this)
Variety of marinated salad and salad bar


 this group is Indonesian ladies and I do not know how I got to be there as I am Malaysian Chinese lah!
 a larger group of international and not so international ladies!
 excellent talk by Charlotte: how to say "no", how to get "me" time and how to be  your own woman and not to have children tied to your apron strings. I like that! In fact I am practising all that!!
we gave her rapt attention

our door gifts!!!
Fun and excellent way to celebrate Mother's Day!!!

No comments: