Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Busy Mums Network Lunch at Caffeines

My youngest daughter's friends' moms and I are in a group called "Busy Moms Network",  well they are busy, not me, I'm retired and ok, I'm busy : busy enjoying myself with my countless activities! 

This is Caffeines in an old bungalow in jalan Kampung Pandan, one of the few remaining ones here. Most have been bulldozed for new highways or new restaurants.


They all stay in Cheras and arrive earlier than me, I'm from bukit Jalil. 

We had the lunch set: mushroom soup.
White wine pasta and coffee RM25 per set 
In our group: me Ellina, Linda, Felicia, and Nora
Our kids are all in the same school and are already 18 now in college but we still keep in touch! 
We used to meet at our kids' birthdays and occasionally when we send them to school. Now our children drive themselves to college as they all have their own car and license! 
Lingering after lunch over coffee and cakes ... great to network even if we are not so busy moms anymore! 

No comments: