Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

rotary interest meeting of new Cheras Club at the Laureate

Went to The Laureate Signature in Petaling Jaya for "interest Meeting" of new club Cheras 

It is a posh wellness place ., good for beauty treatments.
Tonight it is venue for our meeting so there's a nice catered dinner spread
The waiting room of the beauty clinic 
The outside facade .. It is a refurbished bungalow but mostly new reconstruction 
Must take selfie before it gets dark.
Must go in now before dinner starts! 
Hehe jenny already eating!
But I ask her to smile for me, Rina is too busy getting organised.




Meeting is about to start, and this is my friend's husband, if I am not here with him I will be at dancing class with his wife , my friend, Chong!



Dr Siva gave a funny and lively talk!
Cake for October babies 
Paramesh came later, lost  his way after battling Friday afterwork jam.

Went back to the posh waiting area again to look for Hazel.
Wanted  to collect my wellness voucher from Hazel.. Will come back here for my free body treatment!!! Can't wait!

No comments: