Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

19 June 2010 My Classmate's son's Wedding

My classmate from Standard One, Kate Peck Tin was the happy mother of the groom on Saturday when her son got married at Hotel Armada .

She used to stay at a house behind my shop in Batu Pahat, and I often visited her there.
Kate,with her other son.
Mother of the bride.

Her son is only 2 months older than my eldest daughter.



New daughter in law Adele


The banquet hall at the hotel was turned into a church with pews...








Her husband is a pastor


then we went over to the other room for a luncheon


Three classmates (Wee Hong joined us in Form One)




Wee Hong, her husband and I make it a point to attend our classmates' children's wedding whenever we can!
Cam whoring!!! Every occasion calls for a new outfit!



1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Is this the dress u told me about in ur email?? Looks very slimming! And your hair is nice, dont cut so short ok?