Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The day(s) when everything went wrong.

Do you remember when you were young, or when I was young, my teacher liked to ask us to write this essay:  "The day when everything went wrong"... well, it happened to me over the last 2 days.

First I had to send my car to the first service
This guy took so long, I waited from 8.30 till 5.30!!  All because the receptionist said "Nak tunggu pun boleh, nak balik pun boleh" (you want to wait also can, you want to go back also can) and I chose to wait!!! (bec I had no transport home). The servicing of the car was simple enough, it was the oil leak that took a long time.


Then I started tearing(!!!) felt so "emo" as the young ones will say, because suddenly I suffered unexplained bleeding! Then my battery of my handphone died on me. The girl was kind enough to lend me her handphone and office phones to call husband, maid, son etc, even my gynaecologist.
Today, I had to go for a check up at Geneagles where I delivered my last baby to determine the cause of the bleeding. My last visit was 12 years ago and they had misplaced my files!

Some polyps or one polyps was discovered and the above will be my home for 2 days 1 night (10 and 11 June).....

Meanwhile..below is my car! Less than 3 months!!! I put "N" instead of "P" and it rolled down a slope, stopping only when it hit another car!

2 comments:

Judy said...

So sorry about your 'not so good' days! Hope all turns out well.

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. It's always nice to meet new bloggers!

MK Loo said...

Thank you Judy, all is well so far, waiting to be warded tomorrow.