Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

My Favourite Food: Lor Mee

After going for my eye facial at Mayfair, I was famished and looked for cheap food below RM10.00.  All the eateries looked daunting at Pavillion, threatening to set me back RM25.00 for lunch. Then I found this: Everyday Kopitiam or something like that......

Self-service, order and pay at counter

Local food that you can get at the kopitiam for three to five ringgit

Manned by foreign laboour of course, here the waiter himself is having his meal (maybe Vietnamese or Cambodian)


I ordered Lor Mee for RM9.00, more expensive that in the streets, but definitely the cheapest I can find in Pavillion


Absolutely yummy looking! I am a soup and gravy person



Literally drowned in gooey brown starchy gravy....drool...

I did not even need to order a drink



Nom nom....I attacked it (slurped all the gravy) before I realised I need another pic after I stirred up the bottom!!!

No comments: